It is our pleasure to cordially welcome you to our practice. We’d like you to know that we are dedicated to serving your needs by striving for quality results. We are a patient-centered team and are most interested in you and what you have to say. We take pride in our work and enjoy meeting and acquiring new patients.
Our goal is to provide a professional environment with the quality of care that you have come to expect in a medical practice. We are confident that our services and friendly staff will exceed your expectations and make you feel right at home.
In order to give you the best possible care, we see patients on an appointment basis only. We will do our utmost to accommodate you. We operate on a 24 hour notice policy for cancellation of your appointment. We will refund your initial deposit if you cancel your appointment before the 24 hour period. Your courtesy will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient.
The initial consultation fee is $300. To reserve your space, advance payment is required on the day you make your appointment. There will be a charge for additional services rendered at the time of your consultation.
Here are a few things to remember before your consultation.
- Please write down any questions you may have.
- Complete your new patient information form and bring it with you on the day of your consultation. You can download the form from this site or we can mail it to you if you prefer.
- Bring a list of over the counter or prescription products you are currently using.
- If the doctor is checking your facial skin, plan on not wearing any makeup.
- Please turn off your cell phone before your appointment. We require all cell phones to be turned off as you enter our suite.
- It is extremely important to arrive on time for your appointment. This ensures you get your full consultation and it helps us maintain our schedule. We appreciate your understanding of this matter.
We appreciate your telephone calls. Should you have any questions before your first appointment, please contact us.